- By opening a user account, the User confirms that he / she understands the terms of personal data protection, that he / she expresses his / her consent with their wording and that he / she accepts them entirety.
- The Provider shall be the controller of the personal data of users pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of Europe on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC. General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”). The Provider undertakes to process personal data in accordance with legal regulations, especially GDPR.
- Personal data shall be any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
- When opening an account, personal information necessary to access the web application (email, password) is required. The purpose is to provide a web application interface that stores the progress in the learning modules for a particular account.
- The Provider shall store the User's personal data for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Provider and the User and to assert claims arising from these contractual relations. After this time, the data will be deleted. All personal data are processed lawfully and transparently and only adequate, relevant and necessary data is required in relation to the purpose of the processing.
- The User has the right to request from the Provider access to his / her personal data according to Article 15 of the GDPR, correction of personal data according to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restriction of processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR. The User has the right to delete personal data according to Art. 17 of the GDPR. Furthermore, the User has the right to object to data processing under Article 21 of the GDPR and the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR.
- The User has the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if he / she believes that his / her right to personal data protection has been violated.
- The User is not obliged to provide personal data. However, the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for full use of the web application. Without providing personal data it is not possible to perform the above mentioned actions by the Provider. The Provider does not make automatic individual decisions within the meaning of No. 22 of the GDPR.
- A cookie is a short text file that a website you visit sends to a browser. It allows the site to record information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings. This makes your next site visit easier and more productive. Cookies are important. Without them, browsing the web would be much more complicated
- Cookies can be stored on your computer for any length of time. Some cookies are limited by session duration (so-called session cookies). This means that they only exist as long as the web browser is running and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. Other cookies are persistent cookies. These cookies remain in the web browser even after its termination until a specified date or manually deleted by the User. These cookies can be used to identify the User's computer when restarting the web browser and browsing the Internet. In no case will cookies affect the technical use of your computer and do not contain viruses.
The User agrees these terms and conditions by checking the consent when opening the user account. By checking the consent, the user expresses that he / she has read these terms, agrees with them and fully accepts them.
The Provider is entitled to change these conditions. In this case, the Provider is obliged to publish a new version of the Terms and Conditions on its website without undue delay.
Provider's contact information in matters relating to these terms and conditions: